Monday, August 25, 2008

"Oui" is spelled with an "o," not a "w"

August 21

So I'm writing this in the Boston airport. I've been traveling for almost 20 hours and I'm finally almost home. But anyway...

We finished off our Spain study abroad experience by taking a very impromptu trip to Paris. It was amazing. We didn't get to see everything but we were happy with what we saw: the Eiffel tower (at night with the light show), Notre Dame, the Opera House, and of course, the Lourve (only about 1/8 of it. It was humungous. Whenever we stepped in through the main entrance at first I thought it was a mall.)

I must admit I had some preconceptions about the French being very rude but almost every French person we met was very helpful. I love listening to French. And imitating the accent.

This week was our last in Santander. Que triste!

No comments: